- New Golf League Tracker Blog
- Internal performance improvements
- Content Management System to allow updating of content without an application update
- New Report: Opponent scoring average. This is in conjunction wit hte Opponent History which is the detail of all opponents
- Changed the layout to the GLT news section so it's easier to read.
- When a league uses split tee times, the skins summary was incorrect/blank for the 2nd round being displayed
- Recode of saving the state of a report, so that the sort order is retained. The previous method was not compatible with all devices.
- Handle error when user switches a contest type from player to team or vice versa, and no winners are added.
- Fixed blank standing when switching sorting method between segment and season
- New "add sub" functionality when entering scores
- Date sorting in contest winners
- Date sorting for player payments
- League Standings refresh when sorting by Segment or Season Points
- Optimizations for WLT standings
- Continued optimization of League Standings page
Version 7.28 was rolled back after an issue was found. Changes for 7.29 were included in version 7.29
- All standard tables with sorting now remember the last sort the user chose
- Added back in the Sub Request Confirmation requirement for leagues who have that set to Yes.
- Retrieve schedule data optimization to improve performance.
- Fix to Individual Scoring Detail for "all years".
- Fix to League Group Manager when no teams are set up yet.
- Sorting in the Player Sub Request list by date was
- Fix to copying teammate when sub request is made
- Fix to Contest widget so that it's refreshed properly
- Player image updates. Ability to rotate image which was uploaded for the player profile
- Sticky Group Filter option in the league standings
- Standings Widget to show optional Last Round points
- Warning to admin when entering a handicap of 0 for players.
- League Group interface so league can manage league groups themselves
- "Forgot League Id" e-mail functionality
- Error when editing and resaving scorecard under certain circumstances
- Position for Best Ball Stroke Play fixed when subs are included
- Added subs as an option to the League Score Summary
- Added subs as an option to the Round Summary Widget
- Added YTD Skins for Contest Widget
- Player skin count in the skin summary in the league standings was being calculated incorrectly
- Total points were not including the TeamMatch totals setting in the Detailed Points Scoresheet. Points were being recorded correctly when doing "Record Points"
- Added a link to the live leaderboard for desktop users when league is currently in live scoring mode
Behind the scenes task running to calculate skins and low net at 3am if the user made changes to their league but never pulled up a page which would
trigger a calculation. This will speed up rendering of pages by executing high volume tasks in the off hours.
- Skin contestant count on league standgs calculated incorrectly under certain circumstances
- Fixed player list when player score entry was refreshed by the browser while entering scores.
- Round summary widget was not being refreshed when scores were deleted
- Rewrite of Calculate Skins routine to improve performance
- Handle invalid contest entry data gracefully
- New options for contest widget
- New options for the standings widget
- More robust message when entering a duplicate player name
- Skins type in the league standings in the skins summary (net or gross)
- New styling for live scoring screen to better fit on smaller screens
- Hard coded the background color of the points entry in Record Points so it's the same with all themes
- League standings were not showing skins for both front/back rounds for leagues with split tee times
- Table headers were overlapping their content on successive pages when printing
- Schedule widget wasn't updating date after using the Rainout Function
- Exception when generating schedule under certain group/team number combinations
- Contest widget for skins was ignore the "most recent number of rounds" setting
- Error occurred when someone tried to change a setting to a blank value
- Layout of the team player assignments was messed up on some older browsers
- SQL Deadlock issues under certain cirumstances when players were logging in
- The ability to hide flight designations for 2-player teams when printing scorecards
- Additional help documentation
- Equitable Stroke Control Settings for "Double Par minus 1". e.g. 5 for par 3, 7 for par 4, 8 for par 5
- Individual Scoring Summary report wouldn't let you pull up "all" years
- Increased performance of Individual Scoring Summary report
- Removed extra "Sent From Golf League Tracker" footer when sending e-mails
- Schedule for individual players would show incorrect sub when selecting All Dates
- Allow filtering of Historical Scores by sub name
- Cart Signs were doing a page break after the first item rather than the second
When running auto scheduler mid-season, the scheduler now looks at the team lineup for
the first round selected when scheduling, rather than looking at round #1.
- Enhancements to the Player Payments
- Created specific YouTube links for a variety of administrative functions
- Widget settings not being saved if widgets were dragged and deleted in a specific order when creating layout
- For live scoring the "start hole" would not update property when the round # or player was changed for split tee time leagues
- Division count was incorrect for API call from Anroid application
- Feet/Inches contest winner data entry
- Keep track of player payments for league dues
- Automatic "forgot password" functionality for league administrators
- Added highlight of a skin in the Season Long Player Best Ball Report
- Fixed issue with league dates not refreshing after adding or removing a round
- Fixed issue when retriving scores in certain situations for various reports
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard settings would revert to default values upon editing the dashboard a 2nd time
- Schedule Widget - New options for display: show course, show side, and hide empty tee times
Gave ability of administrato to switch between regular date management and "custom dates". Custom dates allows a user
to pick specific dates for each round, rather than a starting date and a regular interval.
- Internal maintenance functionality to support my leagues more effectively
- Schedule now only shows tee times which have groups assigned.
- Ability to import players and historical scors from Excel or a CSV file
- Upgraded text editor to allow creating of tables in your text for rules or news
- Updated the styles of the administration site to a more modern look and feel.
- Best Ball Stroke play points for position finished
- Upgraded text editor to more closely match the font size and styles for league news and rules
- Issue when trying to send me e-mail from "contact us" form if the user's email was preceded with a space
- Fixed login when user is copying league to new season. If user was admin, it would mistakenly forward the user to the "player" version.
- Redesign of home page to more modern look and font
- Golf League Tracker "tips" section
- Added points settings for team totals front and back 9
- Cleanup of reports for consistency
- Rewrite of export for reports to allow exporting on all but the Detailed Point Scoresheet and moved the export function to the upper right of each report under a hamburger menu
- Fix to net score point calculation for 18 hole leagues for front and back 9 net score
- Home page layout designer and widgets
- Handicap history report
- Live scoring to allow starting hole to be chosen
- Setting for taking the best "N" number of rounds when calculating points in the league standings
- Fix to individual player scorecard printing when only 2 players are scheduled in a group