Golf League Tracker Features
Want to see the new settings and features for 2018? click here.
Golf League Tracker is completely web based, so there's no software you need to install. This means
you can access Golf League Tracker anywhere you have a connection to the internet. Below is a highlight of the features
available. For a more detailed list of options, check out the complete settings list.
- Individual player or 2-player teams
- Unlimited number of players for a single division league (Max of approx 150 players for multiple divisions)
- Up to 30 rounds of league play, broken into as many as 4 segments
- Unlimited number of courses
- Optional live scoring and leaderboard through the mobile website
- Multiple tee box support
- Up to 4 divisions in one league using a single login
- 9 or 18 hole leagues
- Built-in sub request functionality
- Dozens of statistical reports
- Automatic handicap and point calculation
- Track league contests such as long drive and closest to pin
- Built in discussion forum just for your league
- Optimized for mobile and tablet displays
For the League Administrator
- Greatly minimize the time to manage your golf league.
- Dozens of configurable options for scoring and handicap calculation.
- Sub-request function makes it easy to reserve subs
- Create a full league schedule with just a click of a mouse.
- Automatic calculation of net and gross skins.
- Automatic calculation of handicaps and points.
- Inform players with league news on your league home page.
- Print weekly scorecard with player/sub information and stroke holes.
- Send e-mails to all regular and/or substitute players.
For the Player
- Talk trash with your opponents in the comment section for your league.
- Analyze your scoring statistics and history down to a hole by hole comparison, and from year to year.
- Online charting of your scores helps you develop a trend for your game.
- Compare yourself to other players on your league.
- View charts of your handicap and birdie/par/bogey/other ratios.
- View your winnings in the stats section for skins.
- View and print your schedule for easy reference.
- Mobile web accessible, and available android application.
Sub Request Functionality
- Allow a player to make a sub request, and subs are e-mailed the request
- Allow an administrator to manually reserve a sub for a scheduled player
- Sub's name and handicap will automatically appear on the printed scorecard
- Sub will automatically be selected for the player when entering scores
- Ability to enter historical scores that were played previous to your GLT subscription to use for handicapping
- Large number of settings for handicap calculation, including: Handicap %, maximum handicap, minimum number of rounds required, and much more
- Customizable equitable stroke control to prevent sandbagging
- Match Play Scoring: Points per hole, points per match, and points per team match. The match points can be determined by total net score, or by total points of the holes.
- Stableford Scoring: Customizable points for each hole, points per match, and points per team match. The match points can be determined by total net score, or by total stableford score.
- Best ball (low score of the teammates)
- Team totals - Add together the scores from each team member
- High/low of each teammate.
- Stroke Play - Award points based on position finished in the round for both net and gross totals
- For team play, both player's points are added together for a team total
- Ability to set limits for absent players and substitutes
- Ability to override the system calculated points for any special league rules (e.g. points for closest to the pin contest).
- You can combine any of the scoring options for your league
- Handles both gross and net skins. A player can enter either one, or both, or none at all
- A different dollar amount can be set for gross and net skins, or optionally set a fix amount for each weekly pot.
- Net Skin options include: Disallow strokes on par 3s, using half strokes of handicap, limit handicap amount for a player, and using a percentage of the player's handicap
Extensive Statistics Section
- League standings. Display standings in order of points for each player or team
- Detailed points score sheet. Display a scorecards with all of the points calculated
- Scoring averages. Display average for each player in the league for any season or all combined
- Hole by hole scoring history. Display a detailed scorecard of every round recorded for any season or all seasons for a single player.
- Scoring history summary. Display a score total, points, net score, and count of birdie/par/bogey, etc, of every round recorded for any season or all seasons for a single player.
- Scoring average by year. Display a hole average by season for a single player.
- Course statistics. Calculate average hole score for all holes in the league, sorted by difficulty. Can compare to previous years.
- League player summary. Computes best scores for year of all players for net/gross score.