Golf League Tracker Features
Golf League Tracker is completely web based, so there's no software you need to install. This means you can access Golf League Tracker anywhere you have a connection to the internet.
Want to see the new settings and features for 2017? click here!.
- Individual play or 2 player teams
- Unlimited number of players
- Up to 30 rounds of league play, broken into as many as 4 segments
- Unlimited number of courses
- Multiple flights using 1 login
- 9 or 18 hole leagues
- Scores can carry over for returning customers for handicap purposes
- Built in discussion forum just for your league
- Optimized for mobile and tablet displays
For the League Administrator
Greatly minimize the time to manage your golf league.
- Track an unlimited number of players and golf courses.
- Handles individual and 2-person teams.
- Dozens of configurable options for scoring and handicap.
- Create a full league schedule with just a click of a mouse.
- Automatic calculation of net and gross skins.
- Automatic calculation of handicaps and standings.
- Inform players with league news on your league home page.
- Print weekly scorecard with player information and stroke holes.
- Send e-mails to all regular and/or substitute players.
For the Player
- Talk trash with your opponents in the comment section for your league.
- Analyze your scoring statistics and history down to a hole by hole comparison, and from year to year.
- Online charting of your scores helps you develop a trend for your game.
- Compare yourself to other players on your league.
- View charts of your handicap and birdie/par/bogey/other ratios.
- View your winnings in the stats section for skins.
- View and print your schedule for easy reference.
- Mobile web accessible, and available android application.
- Ability to enter historical scores that were played previous to your GLT subscription to use for handicapping
- Large number of settings for handicap calculation, including: Handicap %, maximum handicap, minimum number of rounds required, and much more
- Customizable equitable stroke control to prevent sandbagging
- Match Play Scoring: Points per hole, points per match, and points per team match. The match points can be determined by total net score, or by total points of the holes.
- Stableford Scoring: Customizable points for each hole, points per match, and points per team match. The match points can be determined by total net score, or by total stableford score.
- You can combine both match play and stableford scoring if so desired
- For team play, both player's points are added together for a team total
- Ability to set limits for absent players and substitutes
- Ability to override the system calculated points for any special league rules (e.g. points for closest to the pin contest).
- Handles both gross and net skins. A player can enter either one, or both, or none at all
- A different dollar amount can be set for gross and net skins, or optionally set a fix amount for each weekly pot.
- Net Skin options include: Disallow strokes on par 3s, using half strokes of handicap, limit handicap amount for a player, and using a percentage of the player's handicap
Extensive Statistics Section
- League standings. Display standings in order of points for each player or team
- Detailed points score sheet. Display a scorecards with all of the points calculated
- Scoring averages. Display average for each player in the league for any season or all combined
- Hole by hole scoring history. Display a detailed scorecard of every round recorded for any season or all seasons for a single player.
- Scoring history summary. Display a score total, points, net score, and count of birdie/par/bogey, etc, of every round recorded for any season or all seasons for a single player.
- Scoring average by year. Display a hole average by season for a single player.
- Course statistics. Calculate average hole score for all holes in the league, sorted by difficulty. Can compare to previous years.
- League player summary. Computes best scores for year of all players for net/gross score.