Golf League Tracker Features - Standard League Mode
Golf League Tracker is complete web based league management solution, no software which you need to install. You can use Golf League Tracker in two modes:
For a detailed list of all configurable settings, check out the complete settings list.
- Individual player or 2-player teams
- Up to 100 regular players, with unlimited number of subs
- A single year, up to 30 rounds* of league play, broken into as many as 4 segments
- Optional upgrade package to double the number of rounds and players
- Unlimited number of courses
- Automatic handicap and point calculation
- Customizable Home Page Dashboard
- Multiple tee box support
- Optional live scoring and leaderboard through the mobile website
- Break your league into divisions, aka "League Groups"
- 9 or 18 hole leagues
- Built-in sub request functionality
- Dozens of statistical reports
- Track league contests such as long drive and closest to pin
- Optimized for mobile and tablet displays
For the League Administrator
- Greatly minimize the time to manage your golf league.
- Dozens of configurable options for scoring and handicap calculation.
- Sub-request function makes it easy to reserve subs.
- Create a full league schedule with just a click of a mouse.
- Keep track of payments for league dues by your players.
- Automatic calculation of net and gross skins.
- Automatic calculation of handicaps and points.
- Print weekly scorecard with player/sub information and stroke holes.
- Send e-mails to all regular and/or substitute players.
- E-mail log of the last 7 days, or upgrade for unlimited logging.
For the Player
- Analyze your scoring statistics and history down to a hole by hole comparison, and from year to year.
- Easily request a sub through the website. Reservation is completely automated
- Online charting of your scores helps you develop a trend for your game.
- Compare yourself to other players on your league.
- View charts of your handicap and birdie/par/bogey/other ratios.
- View your league contest winnings.
- View and print your schedule for easy reference.
- Mobile web accessible, and available android application.
Sub Request Functionality
- Allow a player to make a sub request, and subs are e-mailed the request
- Allow an administrator to manually reserve a sub for a scheduled player
- Sub's name and handicap will automatically appear on the printed scorecard
- Sub will automatically be selected for the player when entering scores
- For new leagues, enter historical scores that were played previous to your Golf League Tracker subscription to use for handicapping
- Limit how much a player's handicap might change with Equiable Stroke Control and other limiting values
- Limit the number of strokes given in a match
- Limit how many strokes a player can receive on par 3s
- Choose how many rounds to include in the handicap calculation
- Configure the handicap percentage to use
- Use par or the course slope/rating in the handicap calculation
- ...and much more!
- Match Play Scoring: Points per hole, points per match, and points per team match. The match points can be determined by total net score, or by total points of the holes.
- Stableford Scoring: Customizable points for each hole, points per match, and points per team match. The match points can be determined by total net score, or by total stableford score.
- Best ball (low score of the teammates)
- Team totals - Add together the scores from each team member
- High/low of each teammate.
- Stroke Play - Award points based on position finished in the round for both net and gross totals
- For team play, both player's points are added together for a team total
- Ability to set limits for absent players and substitutes
- Ability to override the system calculated points for any special league rules (e.g. points for closest to the pin contest).
- You can combine any of the scoring options for your league
- Handles both gross and net skins. A player can enter either one, or both, or none at all
- A different dollar amount can be set for gross and net skins, or optionally set a fix amount for each weekly pot.
- Net Skin options include: Disallow strokes on par 3s, using half strokes of handicap, limit handicap amount for a player, and using a percentage of the player's handicap
- If you use League Groups, you can choose to have all players play in the same skins game, or break up into separate games for each group.
Complete List of Reports
- League standings: Display standings in order of points for each player or team
- Detailed points score sheet: Display a scorecards with all of the points calculated
- Win-Loss-Tie Standing: For match play leagues, display a player's w/l/t results
- Individual Stroke Play Results by Round: View each player's hole by hole score for a single round.
- Individual Stroke Play Results - Full Season: View all players and their score for each round
- Point Results - Full Season: Break out points for your rounds in a varity of ways.
- Team Stroke Play Results By Round: View each team's gross and net scores for a single round
- Team Point Summary: For team leagues, only show the the "team points" won
Individual Player Stats
- Hole by Hole Scoring History: View a single player's complete scoring history and averages
- Scoring History Summary: View a summary of a player's score history for each round
- Scoring Average By Year: View a player's scoring average of each hole by year
- Opponent Scoring History: View an opponent's scoring history
- Player Head To Head: If an individual player league, you can see the results of head to head matches over time
Team Head to Head: If a team league, you can see the results of head to head matches of team number vs team number, regardless of
the members of that team, over time.
- Scoring Averages: View each player's scoring average per hole with bird/par/bogey totals
- Season Long Point Summary: View each player/team points per round in a single grid.
- Player Best Ball for Season: Show each player's best score (i.e. Best Ball) for each hole for the season
- Team Best Ball for Season: Show each team's best score or each hole for the season
- League Player Summary: League summary by player or team to show low score, low average, most par/bird/eagles
- Course Statistics: Show the course hole average score and rank in difficulty
- Player Handicap History: Display handicap for a player over time
- Player Course Handicaps: Calculate player course handicaps for a given course and assigned tee box
- Player Course Handicap Matrix: Display player course hanidcaps for all courses and tee boxes entered
- Contest Winners Details: Display winners of each contest for each round
- Contest Winners Summary: Display money totals for all contest winners
- Skins Summary: Display a summary of skins winners for the season