Two Player Flighting
In two-person leagues who play match play, where each team has an "A" player and a "B" players, there's are several settings which affect how players are matched up and the rules when subs play.
- When ON, the league administrator will control which is the A player and which is the B player based on the order of the players in the Team Player Assignment (Step 6 of the League Setup).
When OFF, the flights are first determined by the player's current handicap, using 2 decimal places as listed in the player list.
If those are exactly the same, then the flight is determined by how the teams are set based on the order of the players
in the Team Player Assignment (Step 6 of the League Setup). This allows the league administrator to control who should take precedence when handicaps are the same.
Rematch Subs Based on Handicap
- When ON and Static Flights are OFF, if one or more subs are playing, the system will check if the player flighting needs to be changed based on the sub's handicap. For example, if Player A is a 5 handicap, and Player B is a 7 handicap, and a sub is playing for player A but has a higher handicap than player B, the sub will become Player B.
- When OFF or when Static Flights is ON, the sub will be flighted according to the player he is playing for, regardless of his handicap.
Swap A/B Matchups
- When OFF, the flighting will be determined as described above
- When ON, the flighting will be determined as described above and then flipped, so the A player is playing the B player
This setting can also be togged when entering scores and recording points, so you do not need to go into the setting module to make this change.
Playing the Course
When a player is playing the course, the course will never be reflighted unless the Swap A/B Matchups is turned ON